Re: [SCA Newcomers] New shopping new life

  • Justinos Tekton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2008
      On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 18:31 +0000, Phil wrote:
      > Sorry, someone got to my e-mail files and spammed eveyone on it. I
      > hope this does not create problems for you.

      I have deleted the entire thread from the archives.

      List members, sorry this got through. The list can't filter out posts
      from a legitimate user whose email gets compromised -- those don't go to
      moderator approval queue.

      Also, may I gently remind everyone to *trim your posts* when you reply?
      Everyone who quoted the spam messages in their replies just ensured that
      it got posted to the list again. :-/

      Kind regards,

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/