fabric

  • taire.vanscoy
    Message 1 of 48 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hi thanks so much fro the discussion on patterns. I'm going with at
      McCalls (MP273) but I am confounded trying to find appropriate fabric.
      I don't want to dress in satin, and the linen I've found is so
      transparent, well lets just say it really would be a sensation. Any
      help?
    • Janet
      Message 48 of 48 , Dec 12, 2008
        I used the 5.3 ounce weight for dresses and tunics.
        ~Isabel