Re: [SCA Newcomers] I have a Common Problem with Submission

  • Jibra'il `Attar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      Raganailt:
      > I submitted a name request, checked the OSCAR site, name search form
      > and followed all the rules on the AEthelmearc submission guide. I have
      > yet to hear back. What's the average turnaround time to hear that they
      > received it? I sent it 11/14/08, almost a month...I'm curious mostly
      > but anxious.

      I think others have answered your question fairly well so far. But I'd
      like to also throw this out there:

      http://rampart.outlandsheralds.org/lifeofasubmission.html

      This is an article written about the "life of a heraldic submission".
      While some of the information in this article is Outlands specific,
      the general principles are the same from Kingdom to Kingdom and help
      to enlighten everyone on what your submission goes through to get to
      the point of being registered.

      I'd say definitely share this article with other friends who are
      wondering why it takes so long for their submission to get processed.
      It's definite a must-read!

      Jibra'il `Attar.