Re: Gaelic Pronunciation

  • jeffthegeek1974
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
      Thank you Elzbeth, I changed my main name idea slightly due to finding
      one that I like better and the difficulty in spelling and
      pronunciation, but still not 100% sure about the pronunciation
      (actually only about 25% certain I have the pronunciation even close,
      Gaelic is such a guttural language). I look forward to discussing it
      with your Husband.

      And yes Masquerade was a blast and I am quite looking forward to the
      next event I can attend :D as is my daughter.