RE: [SCA Newcomers] All Medieval Auction Website

  • Justinos Tekton
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
      On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 20:52 -0600, Kyla wrote:
      > Apparently being a list moderator is a more difficult job than I had
      > considered.
      > I believe you are doing a very good job; thank you Justin!

      Thanks for the kind words...on *this* list, the job of moderator is
      usually pretty easy. You folks do a great job of keeping things civil
      and respectful and on-topic. :-) I've also got Jerusha as a co-moderator
      now, and she's been picking up some of the workload of approving new
      members.

      One of the things I like is that Jerusha and I have slightly different
      opinions of how to run things, which means that we can discuss issues
      off-list and have a broader basis of decision-making. We agree on all
      the fundamentals, but there's enough diversity to bring good balance.

      Kind regards,

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/