RE: [SCA Newcomers] All Medieval Auction Website

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
      Apparently being a list moderator is a more difficult job than I had
      considered.
      I believe you are doing a very good job; thank you Justin!

      Tabitha Pennywarden
      Ravenslake, Midlands
      Middle Kingdom

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 23, 2008
        On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 20:52 -0600, Kyla wrote:
        > Apparently being a list moderator is a more difficult job than I had
        > considered.
        > I believe you are doing a very good job; thank you Justin!

        Thanks for the kind words...on *this* list, the job of moderator is
        usually pretty easy. You folks do a great job of keeping things civil
        and respectful and on-topic. :-) I've also got Jerusha as a co-moderator
        now, and she's been picking up some of the workload of approving new
        members.

        One of the things I like is that Jerusha and I have slightly different
        opinions of how to run things, which means that we can discuss issues
        off-list and have a broader basis of decision-making. We agree on all
        the fundamentals, but there's enough diversity to bring good balance.

        Kind regards,