Resourses for leather and armor for sale

  • Kristen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2008
      Hello everyone my husband and our friend Dave are interested in
      getting back into fighting. They have asked me to ask you fighters
      out there where is a good resource for leather and is there anyone in
      our area selling old armor? We are located on the Mississippi Gulf
      Coast area also known as The Barony of Seleone. Any and all help is
      greatly appreciated.

      Kristen
    • alex westreich
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2008
        If your interested, medievalventures.com is quickly becoming a great reasource for medieval armor. It is an all medieval auction site were users can buy and sell medieval items without high fees and unrelated searches.

        MedievalVentures.com, The all medieval auction site!

        > Hello everyone my husband and our friend Dave are interested
        > in
        > getting back into fighting. They have asked me to ask you
        > fighters
        > out there where is a good resource for leather and is there
        > anyone in
        > our area selling old armor? We are located on the
        > Mississippi Gulf
        > Coast area also known as The Barony of Seleone. Any and
        > all help is
        > greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Kristen
      • Kristen Praiswater