Re: [SCA Newcomers] info on registered names

  • Lee B
    Message 1 of 92 , Nov 11, 2008
      Thank you ,thank you for the kind explanation, I'm so happy it passed. now i can work on a device of some sort. . where to begin!!!???    I did see a name that is my real name backwards and added last name..  Beatrice Lillian Miller I believe.  that's my real name in reverse but minus the Miller part. thought it kinda neat. thanks again, Awyanhwy, and all that shed light on my confusion. I will patiently now await my letter!!!!
      thanks,
       Beatrice Lilli
       Stonemarche
      Kingdom of the East

      "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, dark chocolate in one hand, frozen mudslide in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

      If all is not lost, Where is it???????????? Lee

        --
        vita sine literis mors est
        http://www.ellipsis .cx/~liana/