Calontir

  • caball_dreamscape
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
      hey i been trying to catch someone the springfield mo area and cant.
      was wanting info on the group etc. at this time i work there fighter
      practices and all but was wanting to try and get ahold of them and
      stay up to date as much as i could so when i could maybe head to
      events with them. been awhile since i was in the SCA but trying like
      crazy to make a comeback
    • Lovedaia
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2008
        here we are....here we are...
        http://www.calontir.sca.org/index.html

        and here....

        Come on over...pull up a chair....we love to tell stories around the fire !

        Lovedaia Makeblith....but my friends just call me Lovie

        caball_dreamscape wrote:

        > hey i been trying to catch someone the springfield mo area and cant.
        > was wanting info on the group etc. at this time i work there fighter
        > practices and all but was wanting to try and get ahold of them and
        > stay up to date as much as i could so when i could maybe head to
        > events with them. been awhile since i was in the SCA but trying like
        > crazy to make a comeback

      • David Backlin
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2008
          > hey i been trying to catch someone the springfield mo area and cant.
          > was wanting info on the group etc. at this time i work there fighter
          > practices and all but was wanting to try and get ahold of them and
          > stay up to date as much as i could so when i could maybe head to
          > events with them. been awhile since i was in the SCA but trying like
          > crazy to make a comeback

          Their website is www.oakheart.net . I have forwarded your message to one of
          my contacts up that way.

          THL Edrei the Quiet