Re: Also very much a newcomer

  • nacho475
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 10, 2001
      hi- my name is ruby & i've been lurking for a
      while. i still haven't taken the plunge joined the SCA
      yet but i've watched a few fighter practices in my
      neighborhood (whyt weir-east kingdom). i was introduced to the
      SCa about 6yrs ago when i lived in phx and my friends
      took me to the estrella wars. i was so happy to
      realize there there were LOTS of other people who love
      this time period and wanted to recreate it!!! i seem
      destined to live right by the parks that hold the fighter
      practices (estrella park in phx & union square park in nyc)
      and its been something i've always wanted to get
      involved in. i think i might get into archery intead as i
      need to have my hands and wrists intact for work.
      anyways my main reason for posting was to say that IME
      means "in my experience" but i also thought i'd
      introduce myself.<br><br>-ruby
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003