Also very much a newcomer

  • eskaian
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 10, 2001
      Greetings to all. I also am very new here, and
      new to the Kingdom of Trimaris. Like the person who
      used this scrying device before me, I've also attended
      just one SCA event and that was about 15 years ago in
      the Middle Kingdom. It looks like I must travel a
      good ways north to the next Barony to find news of the
      world for there is nothing but trees and moss and all
      manner of small slithering serpents here.<br><br>I read
      a sign which tells me that this corner of Trimaris
      is called Brineside Moor, though I've found no one
      to confirm it. I believe that an evil sorceror has
      cast a spell upon the area before my arrival, causing
      everyone to age by 25 to 50 years, for I am the only
      person with hair that isn't gray and brains that aren't
      scrambled. Half the homes are vacant. Perhaps the aging
      pushed them into the grave? Perhaps they fled before the
      sorceror performed his evil rite? Is there anyone here who
      has escaped this spell?<br> <br>SK
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003