Re: [SCA Newcomers] Serious business in the kingdom!

  • Kristen Praiswater
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 5, 2008
      I know someone who almost got banished for bashing the King and Queen to a newcomer.  That just happened at Gulf Wars this year.  It all got worked out but he wont be seeing the title of Knight anytime soon.

      Kristen

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 5, 2008
        Absolute banishments may happen for breaking a modern law...usually for things serious enough to be considered a felony. I am not sure if that is the only reason for an absolute banishment but its is one that I am aware of.

        Hillary of Langeforde