Re: [SCA Newcomers] Serious business in the kingdom!

  • Little Gray Wolfy
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
      Unfortunately, I have heard and seen too much about this issue then I
      would like to...
      And know how this incident affected everyone in the SCA trying to
      pursue the same activity.

      No matter how many good people there in SCA, there is always a black
      sheep among the flock.

      ~Wolfy ( I swear I didn't eat a shee*burp* >_> )

      The heart has reasons which reason does not know. (Blaise Pascal)
      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
      matter and those who matter don't mind.
      If everyone cared and nobody cried, If everyone loved and nobody lied,
      If everyone shared and swallowed their pride, Then we'd see the day
      when nobody died!
    • Kristen Praiswater
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 5, 2008
        I know someone who almost got banished for bashing the King and Queen to a newcomer.  That just happened at Gulf Wars this year.  It all got worked out but he wont be seeing the title of Knight anytime soon.

        Kristen

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 5, 2008
          Absolute banishments may happen for breaking a modern law...usually for things serious enough to be considered a felony. I am not sure if that is the only reason for an absolute banishment but its is one that I am aware of.

          Hillary of Langeforde