Camping Question

  • Eleanor Anne Morgan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
      Thanks forthe replies to my post.
      I realize that in many cases, there are RV sites available.
      This little camper is more of a tent on wheels than an RV - no electric or water. That's the reason I wanted to know about putting it with the tents. As far as not being on the "front lines," that is perfectly all right with me. I still plan to make a Period cover for it.
      Cheers!