Re: [SCA Newcomers] Camping Question

  • Maria Buchanan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      I know at Gulf Wars there is an RV camping area that is not in the general camping area.
      Maria

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2008
        Thanks forthe replies to my post.
        I realize that in many cases, there are RV sites available.
        This little camper is more of a tent on wheels than an RV - no electric or water. That's the reason I wanted to know about putting it with the tents. As far as not being on the "front lines," that is perfectly all right with me. I still plan to make a Period cover for it.
        Cheers!