Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: New to SCA - Southern California

  • Anita Twitchell
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2008
      Thanks for all that. :)

      I've worked the Renn Faire out here in SoCal the past 18 years, so I
      remember the feeling of exhileration back then. I think the SCA is bringing
      all that back out in me. :)

      It's nice that it's something my husband is really into as well. He's burnt
      out from Renn Faire, so this is something that we can both enjoy. (And I got
      him camping....which I love to do...so it's exciting.)

      Should all this continue to grow as I think it will, I hope that we can make
      it out to Pennsic. I've heard so much about that war over the years. Right
      now...we're going to work our way out to Estrella and see how that goes. :)

      Hope to learn much from all of you.

      Anita

      --
      Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to
      see beyond the imperfections.