Estrella War Arts and Sciences Classes

  • jennifertrethewy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2008
      Greetings all,

      I am Dame Jennifer Trethewy and this year have the opportunity to be
      the Estrella War A&S Collegium Coordinator. In addition to looking
      for teachers I am looking for ideas and brainstorms from artisans the
      Known World over to really tailor this years collegium to their needs.
      Please share your experiences and help me to make this a great
      experience for everyone. You can e-mail me directly at
      jennifertrethewy @ gmail . com (remove spaces)

      Please also see the 'official' announcement below. Thank you so very
      much.

      Take part in a Six day collegium at Estrella

      For 2009, Estrella War XXV is offering a Six-Day Collegium of classes
      for the populace to enjoy. We have many opportunities for people to
      teach. Whatever your art, skill, or special knowledge of the arts and
      sciences of the Middle Ages, you are cordially invited to join us
      instructing a captivated audience at Estrella War. Use this
      opportunity to share your passion and experience of the SCA with others.

      It's easy to sign up. Register online at the Estrella War Collegium
      webpage
      http://www.estrellawar.org/Activities/ArtsandSciences/CollegiumClasses.aspx

      Register by Dec 31, 2008 to get your classes listed in the gatebook.
      If you miss this deadline your classes will be listed on the class
      schedules posted at the event, and on the website.

      (official message approved by Dame Anita Challis)

      Dame Jennifer Trethewy
      Estrella A&S collegium coordinator

      (please share this via cross post as appropriate)