Re: [SCA Newcomers] New to the group (and the SCA)

  • Sara L Uckelman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
      Quoth Sarah Krans:
      > Hi! My name is Sarah and I live in Central WI (Shire of Falcon's
      > Keep, Kingdom of Northshield). I am just starting to get actively

      Welcome! You're in a good group. :) I started off in the SCA
      when I was in high school and living in Marshfield. I was in
      Falcon's Keep from 1996 to 1999 (wow, was it that long ago?).
      Next time you're at a meeting, tell them Aryanhwy says hi. :)

      -Aryanhwy

      --
      vita sine literis mors est
      http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/