Re: Jararvellir

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 10, 2001
      Hi Elizabeth!<br>Sorry to take so long to post a
      reply, I have been scrambling to get ready for WW.<br>By
      all means, if you like camping, come join us! We can
      try and arrange some garb for you if you want
      to.<br>You may find the Wednesday and Sunday practices a
      little less overwhelming to start out but WW should be a
      whole lot of fun.<br>Other than garb, you will need a
      tent and regular camping gear. There will also be
      merchants selling garb and SCA gear on site.<br>Post or
      e-mail me at mohawk5@... and we can see what we can
      work out for you!!<br>Glad to see more new people
      around here!!!!!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003