Research help available

  • Kristine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2008
      Greetings from Ealdormere.

      You could say that I am "old school" - having had ties to the SCA for
      the past 18 years.

      Anyway, I am a bit of a research junkie and love to help people with
      their research. My speciality is Personae of Black African descent,
      women's culture/history, Renaissance Italy, Islamic world/culture
      (dance, theatre and puppetry), sex work/culture/history, period Rom
      culture, and period "East Asia" culture.

      I don't cook but do have an interest in period foodstuffs and table
      service. I don't costume but have a knowledge of period jewelry making.

      I have access to the University of Toronto library and tend to spend
      my days in the journal stacks. So feel free to drop me a line.

      sinceremente

      Ines deFreitas
      Kingdom of Ealdormere
      http://blackhistoryresources.weebly.com