Re: Poll: The Hunt for Knighthood.

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 10 9:19 AM
      Hi Folks,<br><br>Always feel free to express an
      opinion, no matter how long you have been participating. I
      think what the responder may have been trying to
      indicate was that politics do play a part in the SCA.
      Right or wrong, it just carries over from our mundane
      lives. I, personally, would love to see less of it but
      the only way I know to accomplish that is to try and
      live it myself and encourage others (such as both of
      you!) to do likewise.<br>Afraid it will need to be a
      groundswell movement!<br><br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003