Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hello all

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 18 5:42 AM
      In a message dated 10/17/2008 1:12:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tealah06@... writes:

      <<This looks absolutely perfect, thank you! I even have all the
      ingredients here at home, which means I won't have to drag my son all
      the way to the store today, which is always a plus. ;) >>

      Boy, do I understand that! I have a 3-year-old son myself.

      If you haven't already made it, just be careful when heating the honey, as it
      can boil up VERY quickly.

      Lancaster, PA