Re: Poll: The Hunt for Knighthood.

  • hollygrimmett
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 10, 2001
      << As a newbie (one month in and already
      shooting my mouth off, and asking too many questions!) I
      would have to seriously question whether I would want
      to belong to an organization that would
      �consistently� award an honor, such as Knighthood, etc, as SCA
      defined, based on politics. >><br><br>Doesn't
      (usually) work that way IME. <br><br>I would gently suggest
      that you try the Society for a year or two. You may
      find that your impression of the SCA much changed in
      that time. <br>Looking at it from the inside may give
      a better and more accurate view.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003