Wanna Help out Newbies?

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 8, 2001
      I recently spoke with our local Chatelaine about
      the club. You know what? The SCA Newcomers Club is
      one of the best resources on the internet!<br>Believe
      it or not after only a couple years we are at over
      300 members. Untold newbies have been helped at this
      branch Chatelaine/ Hospitaller and let them know about
      the club. Every week or so somebody looks here for
      answers to the right people as fast as possible. How
      better than to have the chatelaines here?<br><br>PASS
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003