Re: Anyone here from Shire of the Storm

  • MissyFox41
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 8, 2001
      Thank you for the warm welcome and information!
      I'll take in those websites you kindly posted, I'm
      sure there will be very useful information there. I
      suppose the best way to "find my niche" would be to just
      start going to the meetings as soon as I can. I'll just
      have to be patient, this weekend the local group had
      an event but I already had too much packed into the
      past two days. I was disapointed though to miss the
      class on making mead. Sounded really interesting. So,
      from reading the posts I gather there are alot of
      camping type of opportunities? I'll have to brush up on
      some old girlscout tricks from ages past. Thank you
      again, Njal for your reply. And, yes, I'll visit here
      frequently and hope to make some wonderful new friends as
      well as learning more about life in the middle ages.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003