The Files Section

  • Gomez Addams
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
      Who is in charge of the files section of this group? There are a
      couple of "improve your sex life" files that should be deleted...

      Just wanted to pass that on...
    • Justinos Tekton
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
        On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 21:38 +0000, Gomez Addams wrote:
        > Who is in charge of the files section of this group? There are a
        > couple of "improve your sex life" files that should be deleted...
        >
        > Just wanted to pass that on...

        I'm the moderator...can you send me the specific URLs of the files, and
        I'll take care of doing that as well as banning the loser who posted
        them?

        You can send the links off-list to my email address from the message
        headers, so as to not annoy others with the bandwidth. :-)

        Thanks.

        fesswise reversed sable.

        justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/