Medieval Ventures

  • alex westreich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      Hey everyone, i joined this group a little while ago and just wanted to introduce myself. I am a member of the SCA, and the owner of MedievalVentures.com, an all new, all medieval auction site were you can buy and sell items without the high fees and unfocused searches of eBay. It's free to sign up and free to get your items listed.

      Every week in our newsletter, one applicant is chosen to be the member of the week. This will tell everyone about the member, what they are currently selling or looking to buy, and about themselves in general. Any member can apply simply by filling out a contact forum via the website with at least one paragraph about what they are looking for in the site, what organization or group they are with (if valid), and any other tidbits they want everyone to know.

      MedievalVentures.com, The all medieval auction site!