Jararvellir

  • elizaramz
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 8, 2001
      I know there are a few members here...<br><br>My
      husband and are in the Madison area and over the last few
      years have developed a fascination with medieval
      history and culture. We've recently been looking into
      getting involved with the SCA to meet people (we're
      fairly new to the area) and learn more.<br><br>In short,
      we'd like to check you guys out. :) My question is,
      are there any upcoming activities that might be
      newbie-friendly? It seems we missed a new member event in April. I
      know WW8 is coming up next weekend, but not sure how
      that would work out as a first experience, plus
      neither of us have a thing to wear. Any other
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003