Re: [MODERATOR] Question to the group regarding merchant post

  • Marcia Moraes
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 8, 2008
      Hello,

      I would like to point out that Yahoo has a SCA Merchants group. They
      are at:

      YIS
      Marcia
      Formerly of Iron Mountain
      Kingdon of Meridies
      Now living at the Barony of Tarnmist
      Kingdon of the West
    • Bulgarelli Maria
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 8, 2008
        Oh.  Also I don't think there's a problem with the merchant putting a link to his web site in the links page on the yahoo group.
        Maria

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 8, 2008
          So is there anywhere for someone who is not a merchant but would LIKE to
          hear about new (and old)
          SCA business ventures? Perhaps someone looking to shop a bit?
          YIS,

          Giertrud Gyldenstierne