Re: Poll: The Hunt for Knighthood.

  • njal_tjorkilsson
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 8 7:42 AM
      My answer to the above question was "no". I am
      not, "On The hunt". The reason for this is that as
      Mavros noted (the same way I did when it was asked) that
      I have no desire to "hit the pro circuit" so to
      speak.<br><br>An old knight told me once: "Neither the Chiv
      council nor King MAKES Kinights. You should be doing that
      already. The King RECOGNIZES Knights."<br><br>I think that
      hitting all the "right" tourneys, hob-nobbing with the
      "right" people in order to get "belted" is the wrong
      approach.<br><br>Sometimes that works. Sometimes not. The Chiv council has
      several folks that will generally (but not always ) see
      thru that sort of thing.<br><br>My answer to the post
      would be then to BE A KNIGHT. Someday, you MAY be
      recognized for it.<br>Always DO THE RIGHT THING, regardless
      of the "PRIZE" you hope to attain for it.<br><br>In
      Omnia Veritas<br>Njal Tjorkilsson
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003