Anglo-Saxon Information

  • dashleea
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2008
      I didn't know were else to post this. And you can forward my post if
      you know of a list that this information fits on.

      I found today -

      ...the society for people interested in all aspects of Anglo-Saxon
      language and culture.

      ...sound clips of Steve Pollington reading Old English poetry! The Old
      English texts and Modern English translations are also given.

      http://www.tha-engliscan-gesithas.org.uk/index.html

      AND...
      At Google books you can download the Anglo-Saxon reader/primer for free.
    • Kristen Praiswater
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2008
        Sounds interesting I'll check it out.

        Kristen