Re: Poll: The Hunt for Knighthood.

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 6, 2001
      Kathryn of the many opinions stands to
      speak:<br><br>Yes, one should hunt Knighthood. Just as we should all
      pursue the height of any thing we value. The fun is in
      the journey. Reaching the goal should only lead to
      further goals. Knighthood is a very real thing in the
      SCA. It is a grace to attain, skill to master, and a
      never-ending honor to receive.<br>But should one actively
      pursue being tapped on the shoulder and included in the
      meetings? Maybe. Depends on what you see as the fun part of
      the SCA.<br>As my husband put it, beware of how you
      pursue Knights, you might catch one.<br><br>Kathryn, who
      only sees the subject from the outside.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003