Re: [SCA Newcomers] Bodices

  • Ziddinaaitzumar@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 2, 2008
      ((Giggle!! ;) ))

      From: "Otto von Schwyz" <ottovonschwyz@...>
      I prefer the "personally fitted" version myself. And that line can get me
      into trouble and that is for a different newsgroup. :-)

      Otto

      From: "Otto von Schwyz" <ottovonschwyz@
      <mailto:ottovonschwyz%40bellsouth.net> bellsouth.net>
      With all of the chatter about bodices; has anyone taken a look at this
      website?

      http://www.elizabet <http://www.elizabethancostume.net/> hancostume.net/

      Otto