Re: Summer Coronet

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 3, 2001
      Dear Silverheart,<br>I keep a checklist on the
      computer and then customize it for a particular camping
      event. This is my basic list with the places for
      checking off things deleted.GARB: For cold weather:
      Heavier garb, Leggings or trousers, Boots, For warm
      weather: Swimming garb, Lighter garb, Leggings or
      trousers, Hat or veil with band Shoes, For wet weather:
      Waterproof cape, Hood, Boots PAVILION: Walls, Roof, Ground
      cloth, Fly, Poles, Ropes with warning pennons, Tent
      stakes with mallet, Trenching shove, PAVILION CONTENTS:
      Bed Frame, Futon/mattress, Bed covers, Pillows,
      Sleeping bags, Clothes racks, Dividing curtains, Storage
      tubs, Mirror, Rugs, Lighting: Torches, Flashlights,
      Candles and holders, Electric lanterns, FOOD: Cooler
      with: Frozen food, Ice (Buy on site), Breakfast
      munchies and snacks, Sodas, Bottled water,
      Lighters/matches, Spice box (at least salt & pepper), Water cooler,
      Cooking gear, including: Fire extinguisher Stove and
      fuel, Charcoal grill, Skillet, Large pot for water,
      Ladles, cooking spoons, spatula, Cooking pots, Wash tub,
      Washing soap, Disinfectant tablets, Paper towels,
      Zip-lock bags, Foil, PERSONAL EATING GEAR:
      Knife/spoon/fork, Cups and bowls, Plates, Can cozies, Can cloth
      covers, TOILETRIES: Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, Brush,
      comb, Soap, washcloth and towel, Personal items,
      Deodorant, Powder, Foot soak, Kleenex, FIRST AID KIT:
      Sunscreen, Bug repellent, Bruise cream, Scissors,
      Tylenol/Ibuprofen/Children´┐Żs versions, Band Aids, Antiseptic cream, Hay fever
      medicine, Blister patches, Diarrhea medicine, Antacids,
      Cough syrup, Anti-itch cream, Zip-lock bags for ice
      packs, Q-tips, Splinter kit, Ace bandages,
      MISCELLANEOUS: Prescription medicines, Archery gear, Arms and
      armor, including cup, Musical instruments, Tape player
      w/appropriate music, Fans, BATTERIES!, Trash bags &
      wastebasket, Broom, Tables, Chairs/collapsible chairs, Banners
      and portable holes, Sewing kit, Lucet and cord,
      Books, Jewelry, Art supplies, Games, Toys, Maps,
      Directions, FRS radios, Plastic bag with: Spare socks,
      underwear, complete set clothes, shoes, Important papers and
      pen, Wooden matches in waterproof container, Spare
      flashlight, Money, Change for Tollbooths, Checkbook, Credit
      cards, Tyme card, AAA card, Medical insurance card, List
      of phone numbers, Cell phones/CB radio, VAN: Oil,
      Window washing fluid, WD40, Tool kit, Jack and tire
      tool, Jumper cables, Emergency kit: Heat blanket, First
      aid kit, Snacks, Flares.<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003