Re: Summer Coronet

  • mavros_akropolites
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 2, 2001
      Greetings,<br><br>Seems like a pretty good list
      of stuff. Just a few comments. <br><br>What are you
      sleeping on? Air mattress? cots? the ground. I have done
      all three. I like the air mattress the best even
      though it (usually) needs to be pumped up every
      night.<br><br>Are you going to have a fire for cooking/warmth? If
      so I would get a fire extinguisher or a bucket that
      you can fill with sand or water to keep next to the
      fire.<br><br>I would also suggest a flashlight. Candles are not
      a good thing to burn in a tent. Plus, if you have
      to get up and go to the bathroom in the middle of
      the night, a flashlight is a great thing to
      have.<br><br>I'm sure others will make additional suggestions.
      Have fun.<br><br>Mavros
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003