Summer Coronet

  • silverheart_99501
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 2 6:49 PM
      My hubby and I are going to my first camping
      event, Summer Coronet. We've got a list started for what
      we want to take, but I'd like your opinion.
      repellant), Sleeping bags, Garb (Duh!), full tub of baby
      wipes and diapers, Cast iron skillet, hubby's
      recorders, "loveys" for the kid, extra blankets, Charcoal,
      Dry mundane clothing (packed in plastic to keep it
      dry!), $$ (for the gate and Merchant's row),Toiletries,
      alarm clock, Jar candles, Feast gear, Goblets, liquid
      dish soap, plastic tubs to everything in, and a cooler
      for food.<br><br>Our event is scheduled for July
      20-22 so we have some time to get things. If there is
      aything else we might be missing please let me
      know.<br>Silverheart
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003