I am new...

  • rosamundsanbourne
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
      My name is Melissa, Kingdom of Atenveldt, Barony of Sundragon. I think
      my SCA name is going to be Rosamund Sanbourne. I am fairly new, and
      excited to be attending my first garb event- Chocolate Revel, this
      weekend.
    • Pat Allies
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
        Welcome Melissa/ Rosamund
        Have fun at youre first event and remember ask lots of questions. We love to talk about our game.
        Bart Archer