Re: [SCA Newcomers] another new person

  • Wolfy
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 17, 2008
      Not to mention some of the siege engineers are female and kick serious behind!
      Gotta love those tech girls that cover my back and end up killing more
      people then I do. =)

      ~Wolfy

      The heart has reasons which reason does not know. (Blaise Pascal)
      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
      matter and those who matter don't mind.