Re: My first persona for comments.

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jun 29, 2001
      WOW!<br>I love it!! Nicely done. It covers all
      the basics and rationalizes without getting to
      complicated. The best kind. So many people go to great lengths
      to explain how they come to be traveling in China
      when they were born in Lower Slobovia! And how they
      just happen to be the long lost heir to the crown of
      Slobovia but the curse put on them at birth prevents
      everyone from realizing this.<br>Hooray for the simlple
      beautiful persona!<br>Kathryn, who may tell hers when she
      gets time at home!
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003