Got Anglo Saxons?

  • Nan Hawthorne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2008
      My historical novel "An Involuntary King: A Tale of Anglo Saxon
      England" came out just last week.. and I already have sales and
      great reviews! Here are the details.

      An Involuntary King: A Tale of Anglo Saxon England
      Author: Nan Hawthorne (former chatelaine of the Barony of Earnguld)
      ISBN 1-4196-5669-4
      Trade paperback, 648 pp, maps, glossary
      BookSurge Publishing
      September 3 2008
      $27.99

      The novel is set in a fictional kingdom in late 8th century
      England. A young man loses his father, the king, and older brother,
      the aetheling, to a would be usurper, becoming king himself. He
      must prove himself not only to others but to himself. He is up
      against almost constant struggles, battles, treachery, estrangement
      from his queen. She is the love of his life, but is relentlessly
      pursued by a darkly sensual mercenary. Lots of shield walls,
      insights into Anglo Saxon England, himor, you name it.. rated R.

      You can get it at

      http://www.medieval-novels.com

      SCA experience and conversations hellp0ed a great deal.. I hope you
      get a chance to read and enjoy the novel.

      Visually impaired readers{ The novel will be abailable through
      Bookshare.org in the next few days.

      Nan Hawthorne
      www.shield-wall.com