Re: [SCA Newcomers] Diamond Wars

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
      I and my daughters are going to Diamond Wars. I am killing myself
      trying to get all the garb I will need. It is driving me crazy!
    • Giertrud Gyldenstierne
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2008
        Don't kill yourself...It's hard to go anywhere when you are dead...
        YIS,

        Giertrud Gyldenstierne
        RUGA Provost, Shire of Blackmoor Keep

        On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:03 AM, Linda <motherdragon4@...> wrote:

        > I and my daughters are going to Diamond Wars. I am killing myself
        > trying to get all the garb I will need. It is driving me crazy!
        > .

      • Kristen Praiswater
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2008
          Thank you very much, I might have to talk the hubby into a small vacation.

          Kristen