Re: [SCA Newcomers] Diamond Wars

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
      I and my daughters are going to Diamond Wars. I am killing myself
      trying to get all the garb I will need. It is driving me crazy!
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
        I am going! HUZZAH!!!
      • Giertrud Gyldenstierne
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2008
          Don't kill yourself...It's hard to go anywhere when you are dead...
          YIS,

          Giertrud Gyldenstierne
          RUGA Provost, Shire of Blackmoor Keep

          On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:03 AM, Linda <motherdragon4@...> wrote:

          > I and my daughters are going to Diamond Wars. I am killing myself
          > trying to get all the garb I will need. It is driving me crazy!
          > .

        • Kristen Praiswater
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10, 2008
            Thank you very much, I might have to talk the hubby into a small vacation.

            Kristen