Re: [SCA Newcomers] Diamond Wars

  • Kristen Praiswater
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
      Where is it being held?

      Caitlin in The Barony of Seleone

      --- On Sun, 9/7/08, Gliowien Rayna <lovedaia-makeblith@...> wrote:

      From: Gliowien Rayna <lovedaia-makeblith@...>
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Diamond Wars
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 10:42 PM

      Anyone here attending Diamond Wars?

      Lovedaia in Calontir

    • David Backlin
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
        ----- Original Message -----
        From: "Kristen Praiswater" <spellsinger28@...>
        To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
        Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:04 PM
        Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] Diamond Wars

        Where is it being held?

        Barony of Small Gray Bear. Specifically, Viola, AR

        http://diamondwars.smallgraybear.com/
      • Linda
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
          I and my daughters are going to Diamond Wars. I am killing myself
          trying to get all the garb I will need. It is driving me crazy!
        • Linda
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
            I am going! HUZZAH!!!
          • Giertrud Gyldenstierne
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 10, 2008
              Don't kill yourself...It's hard to go anywhere when you are dead...
              YIS,

              Giertrud Gyldenstierne
              RUGA Provost, Shire of Blackmoor Keep

              On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:03 AM, Linda <motherdragon4@...> wrote:

              > I and my daughters are going to Diamond Wars. I am killing myself
              > trying to get all the garb I will need. It is driving me crazy!
              > .

            • Kristen Praiswater
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 10, 2008
                Thank you very much, I might have to talk the hubby into a small vacation.

                Kristen