Diamond Wars

  • Gliowien Rayna
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2008
      Anyone here attending Diamond Wars?

      Lovedaia in Calontir
    • Kristen Praiswater
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
        Where is it being held?

        Caitlin in The Barony of Seleone

        --- On Sun, 9/7/08, Gliowien Rayna <lovedaia-makeblith@...> wrote:

        From: Gliowien Rayna <lovedaia-makeblith@...>
        Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Diamond Wars
        To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 10:42 PM

        Anyone here attending Diamond Wars?

        Lovedaia in Calontir

      • David Backlin
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
          From: "Kristen Praiswater" <spellsinger28@...>
          To: <scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com>
          Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:04 PM
          Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] Diamond Wars

          Where is it being held?

          Barony of Small Gray Bear. Specifically, Viola, AR

          http://diamondwars.smallgraybear.com/
        • Linda
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
            I and my daughters are going to Diamond Wars. I am killing myself
            trying to get all the garb I will need. It is driving me crazy!
          • Linda
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 9, 2008
              I am going! HUZZAH!!!
            • Giertrud Gyldenstierne
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 10, 2008
                Don't kill yourself...It's hard to go anywhere when you are dead...
                YIS,

                Giertrud Gyldenstierne
                RUGA Provost, Shire of Blackmoor Keep

                On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 12:03 AM, Linda <motherdragon4@...> wrote:

                > I and my daughters are going to Diamond Wars. I am killing myself
                > trying to get all the garb I will need. It is driving me crazy!
                > .

              • Kristen Praiswater
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 10, 2008
                  Thank you very much, I might have to talk the hubby into a small vacation.

                  Kristen