RE: [SCA Newcomers] To register or not to register

  • PATRICIA BENTLEY
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 6, 2008
      ifit is a name that you truely like and are set on then by all means because if it is not registered than that leaves the door open to someone else who might also like that name and then they will register it and you will be out of luck

      Gisele Starkey

      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.comFrom: giertrud@...: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 22:32:37 -0500Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] To register or not to register

      I've been in less than a year, and have a bunch of research on a name Iabsolutely adore, and have gotten quite used to.YIS,Giertrud GyldenstierneRUGA Provost, Shire of Blackmoor Keep[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 6, 2008
        People already know me by the name as well.