Re: [SCA Newcomers] To register or not to register

  • Giertrud Gyldenstierne
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2008
      I've been in less than a year, and have a bunch of research on a name I
      absolutely adore, and have gotten quite used to.

      YIS,

      Giertrud Gyldenstierne
      RUGA Provost, Shire of Blackmoor Keep

    • PATRICIA BENTLEY
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 6, 2008
        ifit is a name that you truely like and are set on then by all means because if it is not registered than that leaves the door open to someone else who might also like that name and then they will register it and you will be out of luck

        Gisele Starkey

        To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.comFrom: giertrud@...: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 22:32:37 -0500Subject: Re: [SCA Newcomers] To register or not to register

        I've been in less than a year, and have a bunch of research on a name Iabsolutely adore, and have gotten quite used to.YIS,Giertrud GyldenstierneRUGA Provost, Shire of Blackmoor Keep[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 6, 2008
          People already know me by the name as well.