Re: [SCA Newcomers] Viking Wedge Tent

  • Magnus Rauðurhamar
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
      Yes, I have been talking with a few folks from the Medieval Encampments group. I just thought I would try and tap into as much knowledge as I can before making my purchase.
      I still have to make my tent frame but have not decided on what kind of design to put on top of the uprights.

      Magnus Raudurhamar