Re: [SCA Newcomers] Viking Wedge Tent

  • Magnus Rauðurhamar
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4 5:10 PM
      Thanks Justin
      I appreciate the info. I too think Panther may be better quality but at almost 2x the cost for the Panther compared to the other that is my dilemma.   :(
      And with the Midwest tents I have to wait until their shipment of Large Viking tents arrive.
      Made in India or China would be my guess.

      Magnus Raudurhamar

    • Magnus Rauðurhamar
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4 5:14 PM
        Yes, I have been talking with a few folks from the Medieval Encampments group. I just thought I would try and tap into as much knowledge as I can before making my purchase.
        I still have to make my tent frame but have not decided on what kind of design to put on top of the uprights.

        Magnus Raudurhamar