Any One Looking for Fencing Equipment/

  • Jody
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 24, 2008
      Fencing equipment for sale!
      Sca Approved Zen Warrior
      Ravenot wants $250 for all of it
      Cost Ravenot over $450.00
      Ravenot can not use kness are getting bad;
      will sell seperatly;
      Triplett (R3) practice Fencing sword $40.00
      Triplett (R11) Fencing Sword
      (17th century court Sword
      replica) $65.00
      booth sword comes with leather sheath ravenot made
      Fencing Mask $50.00
      Triplett Fencing Jacket with hood size 2 xx $90.00
      Fencing gloves $15.00
      Zen warrior Carring Bag $25.00

      Can be seen at our booth at Happy's Flea Market
      Inside (back) booth 1760 Treasure Cove/ Tasteful Pirates
      phone 540-430-0088
      email ahoymatey@...
    • Kristen Praiswater
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 24, 2008
        Alas, I cannot afford it at the moment.

        Ravenot can not use kness are getting bad;

        will sell seperatly;

        Triplett (R3) practice Fencing sword $40.00

        Triplett (R11) Fencing Sword

        (17th century court Sword

        replica) $65.00

        booth sword comes with leather sheath ravenot made

        Fencing Mask $50.00

        Triplett Fencing Jacket with hood size 2 xx $90.00

        Fencing gloves $15.00

        Zen warrior Carring Bag $25.00

        Can be seen at our booth at Happy's Flea Market

        Inside (back) booth 1760 Treasure Cove/ Tasteful Pirates

        phone 540-430-0088

        email ahoymatey@eathlink. net

      • Eric Dickey
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 24, 2008
          What is the actual jacket size? I know it's 2XL, but what does that
          translate to? 46-48? 50-52?
          Thanks,
          Dietrich

          On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Jody <jeepirate87@...> wrote:

          > Fencing equipment for sale!
          > Sca Approved Zen Warrior
          > Ravenot wants $250 for all of it
          > Cost Ravenot over $450.00
          > Ravenot can not use kness are getting bad;
          > will sell seperatly;
          > Triplett (R3) practice Fencing sword $40.00
          > Triplett (R11) Fencing Sword
          > (17th century court Sword
          > replica) $65.00
          > booth sword comes with leather sheath ravenot made
          > Fencing Mask $50.00
          > Triplett Fencing Jacket with hood size 2 xx $90.00
          > Fencing gloves $15.00
          > Zen warrior Carring Bag $25.00
          >

          > Can be seen at our booth at Happy's Flea Market
          > Inside (back) booth 1760 Treasure Cove/ Tasteful Pirates
          > phone 540-430-0088
          > email ahoymatey@... <ahoymatey%40eathlink.net>

        • Jody
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 25, 2008
            i am not sure my husand a big man your welcome to come and try it on;

            --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Dickey"

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 25, 2008
              We can work out payments

              --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Kristen Praiswater
              <spellsinger28@...> wrote:

              > Alas, I cannot afford it at the moment.

            • michael
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 27, 2008
                are you still looking to sell the fencing gear? if so i would love to
                see about maybe purchasing. what size is the mask?

                --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Jody" <jeepirate87@...> wrote:

                > Fencing equipment for sale!
                > Sca Approved Zen Warrior
                > Ravenot wants $250 for all of it
                > Cost Ravenot over $450.00
                > Ravenot can not use kness are getting bad;
                > will sell seperatly;
                > Triplett (R3) practice Fencing sword $40.00
                > Triplett (R11) Fencing Sword
                > (17th century court Sword
                > replica) $65.00
                > booth sword comes with leather sheath ravenot made
                > Fencing Mask $50.00
                > Triplett Fencing Jacket with hood size 2 xx $90.00
                > Fencing gloves $15.00
                > Zen warrior Carring Bag $25.00
                >

                > Can be seen at our booth at Happy's Flea Market
                > Inside (back) booth 1760 Treasure Cove/ Tasteful Pirates
                > phone 540-430-0088
                > email ahoymatey@...

              • Carmen
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 28, 2008

                  > > Fencing equipment for sale!
                  > > Sca Approved Zen Warrior
                  > > (17th century court Sword
                  > > replica) $65.00
                  > > Fencing gloves $15.00
                  > > Zen warrior Carring Bag $25.00

                  Are any of these still available?

                  Thanks!
                  ~Carmen
                • JODY ELMORE
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 28, 2008
                    As of right now they are; this evening someone is coming to look at jacket
                    I will have this at this house if you like to check them out;
                    2343 denniston ave SW Roanoke,
                    540-430-0088

                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 28, 2008
                      Yes it is still for sale large it is at the house if you like to check it
                      out;
                      2343 Denniston ave SW Roanoke
                      540-430-0088

                      are you still looking to sell the fencing gear? if so i would love to
                      see about maybe purchasing. what size is the mask?

                      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Jody" <jeepirate87@...> wrote:

                      > Fencing equipment for sale!
                      > Sca Approved Zen Warrior
                      > Ravenot wants $250 for all of it
                      > Cost Ravenot over $450.00
                      > Ravenot can not use kness are getting bad;
                      > will sell seperatly;
                      > Triplett (R3) practice Fencing sword $40.00
                      > Triplett (R11) Fencing Sword
                      > (17th century court Sword
                      > replica) $65.00
                      > booth sword comes with leather sheath ravenot made
                      > Fencing Mask $50.00
                      > Triplett Fencing Jacket with hood size 2 xx $90.00
                      > Fencing gloves $15.00
                      > Zen warrior Carring Bag $25.00
                      >

                      > Can be seen at our booth at Happy's Flea Market
                      > Inside (back) booth 1760 Treasure Cove/ Tasteful Pirates
                      > phone 540-430-0088
                      > email ahoymatey@...

                    • Kyla
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 28, 2008
                        Just out of curiosity, what state/shire is that in?
                        In fact, what country/kingdom is that?

                        Tabitha Pennywarden
                        Ravenslake, Midlands
                        Middle Kingdom

                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 2, 2008
                          'm just getting caught up on posts.

                          As an over protective mother, I must say....perhaps it's not a great
                          idea to post your home address on a public forum?

                          Moderator?????

                          Lovedaia Makeblith of Calontir