Re: [SCA Newcomers] Lovedia Makeblith

  • Lovedaia
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
      So the newbies that have posted in the last couple of days don't freak
      out....Roger Rabbit....er...Rodrigo Belmonte and I are indeed friends
      and Shiremates. I was accused of trying to steal him from his lovely
      wife, even though they are both young enough to be my children, and I
      could snap him like a twig.

      I keep telling everyone, I have one husband I don't want, I certainly
      don't want anyone else's....but they just don't believe me, and I am
      constantly being accused of being on a "man hunt".

      Lovedaia, who is ... not worthy of the loom

      not worthy...

      Oh not worthy...

      (dancing around her kitchen singing...not worthy of the loom...)